Twice Divorced, so what the hell do I know
. . . but ask anyway . . .
about absolutely anything.
In a world where getting simple answers to straightforward questions is as hard as finding a zinc penny, you now have the Catskill Chronicle Advice Column to bring your questions to. This column will address issues common to most readers with pragmatism, respect and the occasional tongue-in-cheek. When necessary we will provide additional information in the form of links to resources that may be of interest.
Please feel free to ask whatever questions you like, keeping in mind the Chronicle’s stated intent to use lots of imagination, heart and kindness.
Click on the column title link, shown in green below, to read letters sent in by our readers and T.D.’s answers.
This page has the following sub pages.
- Love and Life at the Rainbow’s Edge
- Winning Results…
- When the “Zillas” Leave the Screen and Enter Your Life
- Of Old Goats and Superior Pharaohs
- Finding the Middle Road
- No Sneaking Around…
- Living With the C Word
- Not Quite All Fired Up
- Tomato Grousing
- Happy Holidays?
- Rarely Taking Flight Anymore
- A Teapot Tale
- A Friend in Need
- Mirror, Mirror – Waist Not, Again!
- Hoping for Love
- Celebrating the Solstice…or Not
- Two Time Loser
- Boots vs. Flip Flops
- Crabgrass, Dandelions and Overgrowth…Oh My!
- A Little Bit Every Day
- Closed to Debate
- Blue Christmas
- Spring Feverish
- How To Deal With The Political Climate?
- Resolutions Lead to Frustration …
- It’s a Matter of Life and Death
- Twice Divorced – Revisiting a Previous Issue – From China !!
- Conservative Christian Has Primary Query
- Twice Divorced Archives
- Cobra Libre…
- Leave the Net Behind
- Going Deef in Denville
- In Search of a Kindred Soul
- Inquiring Minds Ought to Know Better
- When the Beasties Just Won’t Leave
- Star Light – Tomato Blight…
- No More Dancing On These Feet…
- Where There’s a (Living) Will, There’s a Way
- And the Knight in Shining Armor Said…
- Tipping the Scales…
- Dying to Know – 2/16/11
- The Blue Book – It’s Not Just for Cars Anymore …
- Long-Lost Brother a Facebook Friend?
- Looking for Some Joy at Work
- Mother Wonders Where She Went Wrong
- So You Want Your Child To Be A Genius?
- Old Friend is Feeling Old