Readers are welcome to leave comments after reading our stories, and a section is available at the end of each story for that purpose.
However, once in a while readers may feel the need to draw the editor’s attention and that of the public, to a particular issue. Therefore, we have created a Letters to the Editor page.
Please note that all letters to the editor must include a name, address and phone number. Only first and last names and the name of your town will be printed. Feel free to share your thoughts, but please keep letters as brief as possible. All letters are subject to editing and will be printed as time and space allow.
The views and opinions expressed in letters to the editor are those of the author, and do not represent the opinions of the editors, writers or columnists of The Catskill Chronicle.
Send letters to the editor to: Catskill.Chronicle@yahoo.com. Be sure to include Letter to the Editor in the subject line of your e-mail.
This page has the following sub pages.
- In Support of Sullivan County Casinos
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR ARCHIVE
- Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting is awarded to Sullivan County
- Democratic Women of Sullivan County Support Governor Cuomo’s “Enough is Enough” Campaign
- Deep Concern About Sale of Narrowsburg School
- Return the “Surplus,” Governor Cuomo!
- Why The Price Discrepancy? – 2/10/15
- Why I Believe Bernie Sanders is the Best Choice for President